What is PedalTone mobile app?
. PedalTone is a Music app by Brian Coyne. It has an average of 5 stars on the appstore and has been rated by over 5 people over it's lifetime. The latest version of the app is version 1.5.2 and it was updated on the Android Play Store about 4 months ago.
Is the PedalTone app free? The cost of the app is $1.99
PedalTone for Android Screenshots
Download and install PedalTone APK on Android
In other to have a smooth experience, it is important to know how to use the APk or Apk MOD file once you have downloaded it on your device. APK files are the raw files of an Android app similar to how .exe is for Windows. The APK means Android Package Kit (APK for short). It is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile apps.
How do I set up PedalTone?
In 4 Simple Steps, I will show you how to use PedalTone.apk app on your Phone once you are done downloading it:
Step 1: Download the PedalTone.apk on your device
You can do this right now, by using any of our download mirrors below. Its 99% guaranteed to work . If you download the apk on a computer, make sure to move it to your android device.
Step 2: Allow Third Party apps on your device.
To install the PedalTone.apk, you must make sure that third party apps are currently enabled as an installation source. Just Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
On Android 8.0 Oreo, rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources, you will be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt to do so.
Step 3: Goto Your File manager or browser location
You will now need to locate the PedalTone.apk file you just downloaded.
If you prefer, you can also download a file manager app here so you can easily find files on your Android device.
Once you have located the PedalTone.apk file, click it and it will start the normal installation process. Tap "Yes" when prompted for anything. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
Step 4: Enjoy
PedalTone is now installed on your device. Enjoy!
Are APK Files Safe?
Disregard any rumors or a site that says otherwise. APK files are generally as safe as an .exe windows pc file hence, the most important thing to note is that you should always download it from trusted sites. You generally do not have anything to worry about as we have provided some of the safest sites in our Apk download mirrors below.
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Download your app below!
PedalTone v1.5.2 APK Download Mirrors
Whats new in PedalTone v1.5.2
- Release date: 2022-01-10
- Current version: 1.5.2
- File size: 8.85 MB
- Developer: Brian Coyne
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 14.0 or later. or Android KitKat 4.4, Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Android Pie 9.0, Quince Tart 10, Red velvet cake 11, Snow cone 12 or later versions
PedalTone is a simple drone application for use in intonation practice! Play and balance multiple drones at once, add a metronome to keep your rhythm in check, and loop through sequences of drones for modulating passages.
Apk Mirror 1: : Download APK
How to Fix Can't Install PedalTone Error
Are you having problems installing PedalTone APK? Here's how to fix it:
- Open the Play Store app and locate the icon by the top-right corner of the app. Click on it, then click "Settings".
- Click on "App Download Preference" » Select "Over Any Network" » "Done".
- Now Go to your phone "Settings app" » "Apps/Manage App" Tab.
- Locate the Google Play Store app here. Open it, click on "Storage" » "Clear Cache and Data".
- Go back to the Google Play Store app info page and click on the icon (top-right menu).
- Click on "Uninstall Updates". Then confirm selection.
- Go back to Settings » Apps/Manage Apps Tab » Google Play Services » Storage » Clear Cache.
- Now click on "Manage Data", then clear all data and tap OK.
- Again, go to Settings » Apps/Manage App Tab. Locate the icon (top right menu). Click on "Show System Apps" » "Download Manager" » "Storage" » "Clear Cache and Data".
- Restart your phone. Now Install your PedalTone app
How to solve the Error "Unfortunately, PedalTone has stopped"
The error "Unfortunately, PedalTone has stopped" could be caused by:
- Unstable network connection.
- Full phone storage.
- Faulty WiFi connection.
- Overloaded RAM.
- It may be PedalTone bugs.
- PedalTone Cache could need to be cleared.
- PedalTone app might need to be updated.
If you want to get your PedalTone working well on your Android, here is how to fix the error:
- Go to your Phone Settings
- Scroll to your "Apps" tab and click on it.
- Find the app that is problematic, which is the PedalTone app. Click on it and click on the "Storage" tab.
- You'll see four options. Ignore all and look underneath. There you'll see the "Clear Data" option. Click on that. Clear both data and cache.
- Open your PlayStore next and update your PedalTone app.
- Restart your phone and then launch your PedalTone app. Problem solved.
User friendly and easy to use! Highly recommend.
Great practice tool
There’s so many parts to this app that are extra helpful for practicing, especially the metronome! Ive never been able to find a practicing app with options in tone and rhythm like this. Well designed and easy to use while also having great features too.